Hi from Aus :D

• Thread starter KB30RB
  • 11 comments
Australia
Brisbane
ToZ-Salvation
ToZ Salvation
Hi all, names Kody. Been a lurker and finally decided to join up.

How did you find GTPlanet? Google search for GT5 Drift Car Images
Where are you from? Brisbane, Australia
When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? First was GT1, when I was around 8, then GT3 a bit later, now properly playing GT5.
Do you play with a steering wheel? Unfortunately not, my real car (my first coincidentally) is too much of a money pit for me to look at wheels just yet :)
What other games do you enjoy? COD, Battlefield, Forza (sorry!), GTA
What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? A few years ago I was a frequent on the Forza/Xbox forums and I enjoyed the gaming there. Unfortunately due to school/work commitments I stopped playing frequently. So I bought a PS3 and GT5 to freshen it up a little bit, I'm hoping to help a few people out with drift tuning and gain a few friends on PSN to enjoy drifting with like my good ole' days in Forza, so if anyone would like drift sometime hit me up!

I'm also into auto photography, and I'm loving the photo mode to bring that interest into a game. So if anyone has any hints/tips that would be great!

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Would highly suggest you invest in a wheel for GT5 and other racing games. Brings the games to a whole new level.

Welcome to GTP. I'm with McSoap on this one, a wheel is very worthwhile. I'd recommend a DFGT.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I'm susceptible to peer pressure, so I will probably look into a wheel soon.
The DFGT looks awesome, but is there any wheel that's compatible with both Xbox/Playstation? I'd presume Fanatec would be but they are hard to get here.

Cheers man.

If anyone is into drifting shoot me a message or add me, I'm looking for a few people to drift with!

Cheers man.

If anyone is into drifting shoot me a message or add me, I'm looking for a few people to drift with!

Hey, Hit up my thread in my signature. You'll definitely come across my rooms online

Back