Hi! -From Jill

mistymercury
Hi there. So my name is Jillian and I'm a video game-a-holic (Hi Jill). Yeah, anyways terrible jokes aside, I just got a PS3 after I ran my 360 over with my truck to teach it a lesson. I was really into Forza 3, so naturally I picked up GT5... but the computer opponents are pretty easy so I came on here to hopefully meet some people to race!

My first memory of motorsports was when I was 6 years old and my dad threw a fit because Mika Hakkinen beat Eddie Irvine to the world championship. Been a total car chick ever since. I think I'm pretty good at racing on PS3, although I haven't really ever put that to the test. Also I still use a controller (is that a sin on here?) Ok that's all for now...

Many people use controllers, including me, so it's fine :). Welcome to :gtplanet: :gtpflag:

You were six when Mika Hakkinen beat Eddie Irvine!! Holey moley, how old do I feel now! :scared:

Anyway, welcome aboard, pull up a keyboard, talk about nonsense and have some fun. :D

Awesome. Racing girls are a dying breed and we are happy to have one more onboard. :D

Welcome.

Awesome. Racing girls are a dying breed and we are happy to have one more onboard. :D

Welcome.

More emerging than dying.

Welcome to GTP Jill

(sharing the same name:tup:)

Welcome to the Forums Jill! Please, enjoy your stay here-as we have had many new members who have. This is a great forum in my opinion, so I doubt your stay will be terrible. We don't get much females, either. We're always suckers for the racing chicks. :lol:

Ryou

Welcome! Feel free to add me on PSN

<<< It's somewhere over there my PSN, haha

Welcome to the Forums Jill! Please, enjoy your stay here-as we have had many new members who have. This is a great forum in my opinion, so I doubt your stay will be terrible. We don't get much females, either. We're always suckers for the racing chicks. :lol:

Ryou

lol well let's hope my time here isn't terrible :P thanks for the welcome

Any time a female enters this section it becomes inundated with welcomes. When your average chap makes a post everyone ignores! (except usually ashes and PHcharls)

Any how, welcome to GTP. For ways to make the AI more of a challenge I add my own weight as ballast to the car. You could try this if you think the AI is really too easy.

Any time a female enters this section it becomes inundated with welcomes. When your average chap makes a post everyone ignores! (except usually ashes and PHcharls)

Any how, welcome to GTP. For ways to make the AI more of a challenge I add my own weight as ballast to the car. You could try this if you think the AI is really too easy.

Yeah right.

Welcome to Gtplanet one of the best GT Forum ever in the Internet!!

Have fun!

Why do many posts concentrate especially in the thread created by a female member... like always huh?

Anyways welcome to GTPlanet, you're very close to me in ages.

Why do many posts concentrate especially in the thread created by a female member... like always huh?

Because da womenz be scarce around these parts. That would be why.

Then there's the bit that there apparently aren't very many women who race (in games) in almost any capacity. At least not those who openly admit it because of sexist stereotypes or whatever.

I'm getting way too philosophical for a welcome thread -- Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Go Premium.

Back