Hi GTP im a DFGT drifter and i suck

Australia
NSW
DiamondClubz
ArTz xo
Hi My real name is Mason i just got gt5 and a dfgt wheel at christmas i used to play GT1 cant remember much of it though. At first i was disappointed that i couldnt get a wheel for forza 4. So i just decided i would get a wheel for GT5 couldnt be more happy with it. I LOVE drifting even though i am terrible at it i wonder if someone else who uses a wheel or dfgt could help me some time. Anyways my PSN: DiamondClubz
Im from Australia / NSW / somewhere near byronbay (Got a few nice beaches)
Im also new to gtp i found it looking for a gt5 drifting guide / tunes. Anyways thought i would make a thread and introduce myself. Feel free to add me
PS: I have a mic. :dopey::dopey::dopey::dopey:

Welcome, Just practice & you'll get the hang of it. I'm still on the learning curve from drifting on a DS3 to a G27. 👍

Thanks but anyone know approximateley long it will be before i can hold some decent drifts? if i play like 5 hours a day?

Im i the only won that kinda giggled when i saw the thread name. :)

Practice helps just keep trying and you'll get the hang of it

I was ages learning to drift (I learnt it in Prologue). I would recommend trying to learn on Eiger with a stock Lexus ISF. It requires lots of patience but really it's all down to your countersteering and throttle control. Good luck!

Thanks but anyone know approximateley long it will be before i can hold some decent drifts? if i play like 5 hours a day?

As long as you identify and fix your mistakes, you'll improve, Regardless the amount of time that you play. You'll get better. There are many people out here that could definitely help you out though. I am not good at drifting as well. :grumpy:

Back