Hi, GTPlanet Community! :)

Hungary
Bács-Kiskun
Hi everyone, I'm TheNuvolari! :) My username came from one of my favorite cars, the Audi Nuvolari Quattro, and the famous racing driver, Tazio Nuvolari!

I found this amazing site, when I read the Gran Turismo Wikia. I was 13, so I didn't dare to create an account here. I was a silent reader of the forums.

I'm from Hungary, so I don't speak english very well... sorry.

I play a lot of racing games (Assetto Corsa, Pcars, Rfactor, GTR2, GT Legends, NFS Shift 2, DiRT 3, Dirt Rally, ETS2 etc.), but my favorite is Gran Turismo... by far. :D:bowdown:And I know that Gran Turismo has a lof of problems like sounds, A.I., some physics issues, etc.
I think Forza is a good game as well, but I'll stay with GT.:D Oh, yeah, I know that I'm too young for Hardcore racing games like Assetto Corsa. :irked:
My first Gran Turismo was 5. Me and my Brother got the game as a gift, without any reason. :dunce: I was amazed how good the game looked... and I was happy with the car selection, too. Well, I don't want to talk about the sounds again... :lol: But the best part was the style of the game. Oh, man, I still remember when the Audi R8 appeared in the showroom while I listened to the song 'Night birds'-by Yudai Sato. I was like: Damn, this is the car heaven! :lol:

I have a steering wheel -a really cheap one, with 180° degrees rotation-, but that's good enough for me. :)

I also play some Survival Games, like The Forest, and formerly Minecraft.

What am I most looking forward to? In this year, GT Sport, of course! :D

I am really happy to be a part of this amazing community! :cheers: :gtpflag:

P.S.: If you haven't recognize it yet, I'm a GT Fanboy! ;) Not that type like on YouTube, don't worry. And again, sorry for my bad english.

Hi everyone, I'm TheNuvolari! :) My username came from one of my favorite cars, the Audi Nuvolari Quattro, and the famous racing driver, Tazio Nuvolari!

I found this amazing site, when I read the Gran Turismo Wikia. I was 13, so I didn't dare to create an account here. I was a silent reader of the forums.

I'm from Hungary, so I don't speak english very well... sorry.

I play a lot of racing games (Assetto Corsa, Pcars, Rfactor, GTR2, GT Legends, NFS Shift 2, DiRT 3, Dirt Rally, ETS2 etc.), but my favorite is Gran Turismo... by far. :D:bowdown:And I know that Gran Turismo has a lof of problems like sounds, A.I., some physics issues, etc.
I think Forza is a good game as well, but I'll stay with GT.:D Oh, yeah, I know that I'm too young for Hardcore racing games like Assetto Corsa. :irked:
My first Gran Turismo was 5. Me and my Brother got the game as a gift, without any reason. :dunce: I was amazed how good the game looked... and I was happy with the car selection, too. Well, I don't want to talk about the sounds again... :lol: But the best part was the style of the game. Oh, man, I still remember when the Audi R8 appeared in the showroom while I listened to the song 'Night birds'-by Yudai Sato. I was like: Damn, this is the car heaven! :lol:

I have a steering wheel -a really cheap one, with 180° degrees rotation-, but that's good enough for me. :)

I also play some Survival Games, like The Forest, and formerly Minecraft.

What am I most looking forward to? In this year, GT Sport, of course! :D

I am really happy to be a part of this amazing community! :cheers: :gtpflag:

P.S.: If you haven't recognize it yet, I'm a GT Fanboy! ;) Not that type like on YouTube, don't worry. And again, sorry for my bad english.
Hello and welcome to GTP.

Hi there as well. Welcome. :gtpflag:
Enjoy your stay and make it a long one. If you want to increase your fun on GTP, become a premium member and you'll have access to all the forbidden fora on GTP. I can asure you that it is worth while becoming premium because we talk about and watch girls, talk trash and rant etc... .

An advise though, leaf GTP, learn beter Englisch, especialy spelling and onse you are able to speek and right beter Englisch, you may come bak.
Okay? :D

It seems that I'm still having this stupid, annoyingly childish sense of humor.

Hi there as well. Welcome. :gtpflag:
Enjoy your stay and make it a long one. If you want to increase your fun on GTP, become a premium member and you'll have access to all the forbidden fora on GTP. I can asure you that it is worth while becoming premium because we talk about and watch girls, talk trash and rant etc... .

An advise though, leaf GTP, learn beter Englisch, especialy spelling and onse you are able to speek and right beter Englisch, you may come bak.
Okay? :D

It seems that I'm still having this stupid, annoyingly childish sense of humor.
Hello! :):gtpflag:I'm-a vorking un mi Englis. :cheers: I started to learn english a year ago, so... :lol:

Back