Hi guys.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveO1965
  • 16 comments
  • 1,131 views
Messages
1,029
Messages
GTP_SteveO1965
Hi all, i joined this forum today after receiving a message from an online competitor, my name is Steve and i live in Wales, i mostly race online at Fuji if i can stay on track after getting rammed all the time :grumpy:, any way hope to meet some of you there.
 
Welcome to the forums, Steve 👍

I'm enjoying Fuji PP800 lately... have done Suzuka to death. See you on the track (or in the gravel, if the punters get us!)
 
Welcome to the forums, Steve 👍

I'm enjoying Fuji PP800 lately... have done Suzuka to death. See you on the track (or in the gravel, if the punters get us!)

LOL thanks mate :)
 
Cool - Fuji 800's my favourite at the moment, hope to see you there!


And hi to Obli, fellow Gloucestershire dweller! I think I was just in a race with you, actually. Red GTR?
 
Ha, just sent you a friend invite - yeah, that was me in the Viper. Thought I'd seen you before!
 
Cool - Fuji 800's my favourite at the moment, hope to see you there!


And hi to Obli, fellow Gloucestershire dweller! I think I was just in a race with you, actually. Red GTR?

Thanks mate, you will find me in the gravel traps after being rammed off :grumpy:
 
Welcome 👍
 
Welcome aboard 👍
 
Hi there,I'm sure we've raced before..??,but if not look forward to seeing you on track soon:sly:
 
Welcome to the board hope to see you on track!
 
Fuji PP800 is on standard physics huh? Then I'm not intrested, lol. ;)

Welcome btw!
 
Expert PP800 Fuji - professional, not standard physics
 
Thanks for the welcome guys, looks a great site you have here, i have learned a lot already :)
 
hey guys i'm new to this site, and can't wait to race with the rest of you gtp guys,
 
Back