Hi Guys

Australia
Australia
Hi guys I've been around here for a few months but only just stumbled upon this page so I thought I'd make an introduction.

. How did you find GTPlanet?

I used to read a lot of facts about how to beat the gt Licence test and career mode and stumbled up on GTP

. Where are you from?

I'm from the Capital of Australia

. When did you start playing Gran Turismo?

I started playing Gran Turismo since GT3 since then Ihave been a heavy playstation gamer and have never thought of getting an Xbox.

.What other games do you enjoy?

I used to play Cod black ops in a clan and racked up 25 days of gameplay I play mainly sports and fps games trophies have become addicting so I play a variety of games.

.What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that your apart of this site?

I'm looking forward to getting to know more GT races around here and get better as a gt racer myself.

Also I forgot to mention my favourite car is the Shelby Cobra GT500 I hope to own one when I have enough money one day.

Last edited:
@Cobra_GT500 I hope you enjoy the beautiful paradise on :gtplanet:! We have plenty of GT race events taking place with a position open just for you. Enjoy! :cheers:

Back