Hi I just saw something

  • Thread starter Thread starter topban82
  • 3 comments
  • 837 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
449
Messages
topban82
I started the game and I saw a little vid of all the helmets and stuff that you can get AND I SAW THE STIGS HELMET AND SUTE, KAZES HELMET (that my driver picked up), JEFF GORDANS HELMET AND OTHER NASCAR DRIVERS HELMETS AND RALLY CAR HELMETS and etc. has anyone got these.
 
At this time, nobody has any of these special helmets and suits. PD may release these suits at a later time for free or as DLC, but we don't know for sure.
 
Some body already mentioned this
 
WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Try a search next time, or the Marketplace if you want any helmets (though you won't find any unique-to-driver ones like the Stig's or Loeb's or Kaz', if you're still wondering).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back