Hi, I'm Dan...

• Thread starter Danisfast
  • 9 comments
Wales
Glamorgan
Danisfast
...and it's great to meet you all! As may be evident, I've actually been around these forums for a few years now, making sparse contributions. I've had my input on a number of current affairs topics, I've taken part in (and run) tournaments, and I was also one of the first to play and lay down my thoughts on GT5 (creating the 'GT5 first impressions' thread).

I found GTPlanet over six years ago (just around the time GT4 was due out), but have been playing the series since the very beginning (since ALIEN Trilogy was too much for me to handle!). I've been addicted to the wonderful world of Gran Turismo ever since!

What keeps me coming back to GTPlanet though, are the interesting debates (some of which have been of really good quality). Another reason is the total dedication of the founder, Jordan, who's kept us absolutely on the forefront of the GT World (often MILES ahead of the official channels!); and lastly the general friendliness and respect that I encounter amongst reasonable, intelligent members of the community (who can type to a decent standard, too!). It's streets ahead of many other message boards about the place.

I'm from the UK and have been fortunate enough to have enjoyed travelling to numerous places all over the world. But for now, I'm back in good ol' South Wales, where I like to play copius amounts of PS3, work in a local game store and just live at my own pace (which also varies as much as my locations have!).

I guess that sums me up about as briefly as possible. Thanks for having me, and I hope to be able to make further contributions down the line!

Last edited:
Nice, quite a late introduction but valid nonetheless. :D

And another Dan boards the boat, we should start the "My name is Dan" social group though. :lol:

Back