Hi, I'm new and I'm very scared :scared:

  • Thread starter Thread starter HugeF1
  • 10 comments
  • 876 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
20
Hello, I have been playing every GT game as soon as they came out, however because of lack of funds and other problems, I have not been able to get GT4. Until now, that is! What can I say but "Oh Crap, this is a good game!"

Anyway hope you can help when I run into problems.

BTW is the 24hr race at the 'Ring a joke?
 
HugeF1
BTW is the 24hr race at the 'Ring a joke?

Hey man, welcome, i'm also fairly new here, this is a great forum for us
GT nuts. Anyways, as far as the 24hr being a joke, I haven't done it yet
but I believe it's quite real. As in a REAL 24hr race. So I hope you like coffee
cause you'll need a few pots of it to do that race. :)
then again, that's what B-spec is for hehe.
 
since your new (i am too), might as well give you a heads up (someone is going to).. your best off posting things like this in the sticky general discussion thread, or searching.

i dont want to patronize or offend you in any way, but watch this 👍 swap steam with GT4

Posting and You

stick around
 
oh boy. there are 2 other 24hour races aside from the ring ;)

welcome. have fun, and we hope you'll stay. :)

cheers
 
Nice welcome mate. "Next time try searching"? I haven't posted anything before so how can I search for it?
 
HugeF1
Nice welcome mate. "Next time try searching"? I haven't posted anything before so how can I search for it?
You don't search for your own posts but those posted by the others. Don't take all this flaming too seriously :)
 
Yes, welcome. :)

You say you are scared? Well, I know what it's like when I first joined that's for sure. :)
 
Welcome!

As you are a veteran of the GT series, boy are you in for a treat... shame on you for taking so long to buy GT4 though :sly:

You'll no doubt find that this site is by far and away the best place to come to discuss anything Gran Turismo related... this place is a mine of very useful (and sometimes not!) information and discussion about GT and many other things besides...

Couple of tips, check out the 'Community' button at the top of the page, where you will find links to all of our forums.... And at the top of most forums, there are so-called 'stickied' threads... (threads that do not move down the forum as new threads are posted) which contain a wealth of useful stuff, as do the links on the 'Welcome' page (again, click the tab at the top of the screen... )

If you are anything like me, you'll find that GTP (that's short for GTPlanet!) will greatly enhance your GT4 experience...

Cheers,
TM
 
Welcome, and wait until you hit 100% completion and unlock the planes! Just kidding -- about the planes, that is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back