Hi Is Possible To Load A Ghot Car In Gtp

• Thread starter rol
  • 5 comments

rol

HI IS POSSIBLE TO LOAD A GHOsT CAR IN GTP

Because in the wheel section said i thin in the R2 or L2 Bottonn said Ghost car on and of.

And 2nd when you are in arcade modewhen you finish a race you can save your replay but when you see the best times select any 1 and pres X and a dialog apeers dou you know what is said?

Well thans in advance and sorry 4 my inglish Happy new year all.;) :confused: :odd:

I haven't found a way to load a previously saved ghost replay to chase - I don't think there is that option.

The buttons to turn on and off the ghost works for the school mode - and only for a run that is in memory (i.e. if you exit out of the exam, the ghost replay goes away). I don't know if the same if for the arcade races.

You can save the ghost for certain school tests, but not all of them. I'm pretty sure the teabreak ones you can't and the licences with other cars on the track are the same. It would have been nice to be able to chase the ghost in the TT mode.

This ghost car question got me thinking about one thing that I used in getting all golds in GT3. I remember trying for a fast time in a license test and when I hit a point where I didn't think I could go faster, I would use the guide replay (the gold example) and compare it with the current fast drive in memory.

I just don't recall the exact process. I think I would load the gold replay and my drive would show up as it's ghost.

One thing I've noticed is that in Arcade mode, there is a 'ranking system' of 1-10 like a best time section before/after races, yet it doesn't seem to record any best laps? :confused:

Is the an option to turn on? or a proper Time Trial mode anywhere? or is it just coz its a glorified demo...

Nice to pit cars 'best' times against each other :)

Back