Hi, My name is Ayrton

United States
Utah Motorsports Campus
Ayrton_Littel
Hello all,

My name is Ayrton. I'm just a home-schooled fifteen year old, who built his own racing rig out of an old go-kart and an arcade simulator. I am a fast, clean,and consistent racer with some decent knowledge of all motorsports.

• How did you find GTPlanet? I'm not even sure how I found GTPlanet. It was a few years back when I first started racing online.

• Where are you from? I am originally from California, but recently moved to the Park City area in Utah.

• When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? I started playing GT games when GT5P came out. My grandparents had a game room at their house and one day they bought an arcade stile racing sim. He bought a PS3 and ran GT5P on it. I quickly became addicted.

• Do you play with a steering wheel? Yes, I have a Fanatec Club Sport with the Formula rim.

• What other games do you enjoy? Not much outside of racing games, I do however play Minecraft more than I should.

• What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?Improving as a driver, having some good fun, great races, and awesome friends!
Can't wait to race with you all, Ayrton:)

PS: hope I did this right?:confused:

Hello all,

My name is Ayrton. .......................

PS: hope I did this right?:confused:

Couldn't have done it better. :) 👍

Welcome to GTPlanet, and hope to see you active in both Forums and leagues. Wish you all the best in your dream of making it from Virtual to real Life. ;)

What is the story on why you were named Ayrton?

:cheers:
H.

Back