Hi people !

Cynesthesia

Premium
United States
United States
Hello! I signed up a bit ago (p.s. thanks to whoever gifted me premium). I'm @Ken 's fiance and I hear you guys like him or something. I think I'm pretty cool too, but you can be the judge of that. I'm going to school for criminal justice, I'm obsessed with cheese (I'll eat a block of it, no crackers), and I enjoy Bob's Burgers greatly.

Hello! I signed up a bit ago (p.s. thanks to whoever gifted me premium). I'm @Ken 's fiance and I hear you guys like him or something. I think I'm pretty cool too, but you can be the judge of that. I'm going to school for criminal justice, I'm obsessed with cheese (I'll eat a block of it, no crackers), and I enjoy Bob's Burgers greatly.

How much did @Ken pay you? And yes we like him, he's one of the most likable characters, which makes me wonder how much did he pay you to say this. Cause we already like him a ton :sly:

Hi Cynesthesia. I'm Ken. Welcome to my other love, :gtpflag:.

Oh, and I love you. :embarrassed:

Sad face.

How much did @Ken pay you? And yes we like him, he's one of the most likable characters, which makes me wonder how much did he pay you to say this. Cause we already like him a ton :sly:

Aww. Thanks buddy. But I do deposit all my money into her bank account. That may have something to do with it.

Back