Hi people!

• Thread starter Lukanyon
  • 2 comments
Brazil
São Paulo
Corredor_Y
Didn't introduce myself yesterday, and I think today is the worst day to do so, but I will anyway:

It's been 10 years since I've started playing racing games. I was at a party in a friend's house, and they were playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2). "That is so realistic!!!" I thought. So I asked my father to buy me a PS2 and he did. That was 2007.
I had already played the original Gran Turismo before, actually, via emulation. So when I saw GT4 at a store, I already knew what to expect. But it went beyond my expectations! GT4 is the that made me get really interested in cars and motorsports, and is my favorite GT to date.
I think I found GTPlanet on 2009 or 2010, searching for news about GT5, although I was able to play it only in 2012. Since then this site has been my main source about the series.
In this generation I have already played Driveclub, Project CARS, DiRT Rally, Need for Speed, F1 2016 and Assetto Corsa.
I'm also a Hot Wheels collector. I started in 2016 because of the Gran Turismo set that was in the stores and even became news here. So it's been almost a year of collecting.
I hope to make new friends here to share opinions and play some games!
:gtpflag::cheers:

Back