Hi R390 Gt1 Blue? In Gtc Tokyo

• Thread starter rol
  • 7 comments

rol

HI I AM NEW AT THI FORUM HI ALL.

PLEASE HELP ME I HAVEVE ALL READY 100% IN GTC TOKYO BUT A CAN DRVE THE R390 GT1 NISSAN BLUE MY QUESTION IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE THIS CAR?
BECAUSE WHEN I DRIVE THE NSX Type-R THE BLACK ONE IN DREAM CARS ALLWAUYS COMPETE THE R390 GT1 ROAD CAR AND THIS LOOKS COOL WEL IF YOU KNOW HAW CAN I GET IT PLEASE TELLME MAYBEE WEE NEED A CODE GS WELL SEE YOU AT ROAD. :eek:

Welcome to GTP rol. :cool:

Unfortunately you cannot drive the Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car in GTC. In fact, there are a lot of cars in the game which race against you, but cannot be driven by you. :(

I really wanted to drive the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II, but you can't in that game. :(

And also, it would be really great if you could not type in CAPITAL LETTERS, as it makes your post hard to read, plus it seems like you are shouting.

Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Welcome to :gtplanet: rol :thumbsup:

It's a shame but you'll see many cars from GT3 racing against you that can't be selected.

I guess there's no real downfall :down: as a result cause you can go back to GT3. The only dissapointment could be that we can't race them on Autumn Ring? :curvyrd:

Thannks 4 the welcome to all...

Its real is a shame that they show us this car the Nissan R390 GT1 road car but we cant use this one in GT3 because the 1 in GT3 is the the Nissan R390 GT1 race car in GT2 is it . well anyway i lake alot the Honda nsx black but i like more this cain of forum whit all you racer well lets keepin touch. Sorry for my INGLISH OKOK no more CAPITAL LETTERS. see you...

The :nissan: R390 Road Car can be found in GT3 :smilewink

It is a secret car that can only be won :chkflag:
To find out where to win it check out the, 'Prize Car List' in the GT3 Forum? :D

hehe you should defenitly do something on yourenglish m8(6)
the nissan 390 can be won on the gt all stars in the proffesional mode;)

keep racing:P

the r390 gt1 road car can only be won in the grand valley enduro i think
gess thasts y i dont have it :(
its too long a race and at the end u may not win that car!

Back