• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 7 comments

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
Hello all GT fans, I'm from New Zealand and a long time fan of the GT series. I have also been a long time follower on gtplanet but haven't posted a thread until now. I've commented lots on the News posts and a few times on other threads. Haven't been able to post comments on the news lately due to a recent change to the website which means you can't post until you've started a thread and been 'appoved'. Hopefully this post will sort that out so I can get amongst the action in the comments again to help pass the time until the eventual release of GT5. Still gutted that I'm not getting it tomorrow as per the original date. Oh well, good things come to those who wait.
Looking forward to racing many of you online in GT5 soon!

Welcome to Nato, fellow Kiwi :cheers:👍.
Be sure to post in the GTP World map. We want to make NZ Green! (Well, map-wise anyway :lol:)

Hey Nato, I'm also from NZ. By the way on the world map thing, does that mean there is 6-10 people from NZ that use GTPlanet?

Well, at least 6-10. Out of all the NZ members in GTP, there's only a few who have posted, and out of those, only 6-10 have signed onto the world map. Plus it give TB (the mapman) some work to do :lol:

OK then, just posted in GTP World Map. Thanks Daniel for the heads up.

Kaikoura eh? Good to see another person from this part of the country :D

Welcome Nato!

I didn't know about that world map either, signed up now! Cheers Daniel

Back