• Thread starter TS050
  • 2 comments

TS050

🐲
(Banned)
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
ask
Wow, time seems to fly while I'm on here...took me a long time to find this thread, too.

Hello!

• How did you find GTPlanet?

Well, I remember I was looking for some of the best cars that I could buy in GT6, and saw the News section. Simply put, I stayed for the news. I didn't even post until about 4 months after I joined. Shocking, I know.

• Where are you from?

I'm from the UK. More specifically, Birmingham.

• When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?

I started playing when I was 2, when my dad had brought home Gran Turismo 3. I was terrible, I couldn't turn or do anything. My dad would always have to pick Test Course, whenever I wanted to race against him. I'd still lose :embarrassed: I've now played Gran Turismo 2 through to 6, but I still haven't played Gran Turismo 1. Good thing is, I can beat my dad at Gran Turismo with ease!

• Do you play with a steering wheel?

Nope. I tried it. I was bad at it. I may try again, however.

• What other games do you enjoy?

Well, I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts, and I enjoy Metal Gear. I also like Pokemon, Smash Bros, some Sonic games, and Tekken. Oh, and Bayonetta.

• What are you most looking forward to in the community, now that you're a part of the site?

Honestly, I can't really say. I guess I just want to make large amounts of friends, and race in some of the many leagues and clubs on the site.

Oh, and this is my 100th post!

Back