Hidden motorbike

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by tightfitt, Mar 8, 2002.

1. tightfitt

tightfitt

I have heard on a few sites that there is a hidden motorbike on Gt3 (YZFR1 Motorbike). One site in particular is http://www.psx2codes.com/granturismo3.html. It says to type L1, R1, R3 (Analog Button, press in), R2, then x+x+triangle at the car selection menu on arcade mode. Has anyone done this. If so can you give a better description of where exactly on arcade mode. I went into car selection under single race, but the code didn't work. Any input on this would be appreciated.

2. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

That smells more than a kilo of prawns left in the sun for a couple of hours.

3. ponyboy347

ponyboy347

yeah i heard of it a few months ago. i first saw it at the web site that you have there i tried it and it didnt work so i wanted to conntact anyone for the code but no luck then i found a site on geocites and they had the code to then i contacted them and then they mailed me back like 3 days later that they tested the code out and they said it was a fake code done by a summition by email well that what i got i dont know if its really true or not but i think its fake

4. crb

crb

Me laughs at all of them fake code. HE!HE! HA!HA! HO!HO! :lol: :lol:

5. too cold

too cold

Yup, and if ya hit x,x,0,0 after the bike appears, lara croft jumps on and rides away nude. :)

6. GranTurismoRacer

GranTurismoRacer

lol

7. AJ22

AJ22

:haha: good one :haha: