High and low beam lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mcayon
  • 12 comments
  • 2,307 views
Messages
1
Messages
Mcayon
Hey! I got a question; I finally got GT5 last saturday... And I know that you can switch from low beam to high beam lights.... but how? Is it only possible on some specific premium-cars?

I'm currently using the DS3... if that helps you to help me... :rolleyes:
 
This is something only the premium cars can do.
Default button for it is the R1 trigger.
 
Also, you'll want to keep an aye out for the little blue high beam indicator on the HUD, as the difference can, at times, be quite hard to notice.
 
Hey! I got a question; I finally got GT5 last saturday... And I know that you can switch from low beam to high beam lights.... but how? Is it only possible on some specific premium-cars?

I'm currently using the DS3... if that helps you to help me... :rolleyes:


It's only possible on tracks which has the day-night cycle and only at specific times of the day (from dusk to dawn). In broad daylight all you can do is to flash your headlights - there's no way to constantly switch the headlights on.
 
It's only possible on tracks which has the day-night cycle and only at specific times of the day (from dusk to dawn). In broad daylight all you can do is to flash your headlights - there's no way to constantly switch the headlights on.

I've had them on while on the Nurburgring day track without the weather change on. The high beams are on by default actually.
 
I've had them on while on the Nurburgring day track without the weather change on. The high beams are on by default actually.

Nuerburgring is an exception - as you say the lights are on all the time there.
 
Another question for ya... does the use of headlights(when there is an option) use up extra gasoline, for endurance races obviously.
 
No, but close the windows and don't use the air conditioning or the radio ;)
 
lol, thats what i figured but it doesn't hurt to ask... do i really have to stop using the radio i love listening to Rush Limbaugh while i race )=
 
Am I the only one that's glad we can honk our horn now? :) Seems silly, but I still like it.
 
Am I the only one that's glad we can honk our horn now? :) Seems silly, but I still like it.

Gotta hate it when drifting online people run up behind you, bump you & then beep their horn at you!
 
Am I the only one that's glad we can honk our horn now? :) Seems silly, but I still like it.

can´t honk the horn since i play with a g27. :(

*edit*

but it´s a small forfeit considering how much fun it is to drive with it lol
 
Another question for ya... does the use of headlights(when there is an option) use up extra gasoline, for endurance races obviously.

Interesting question... it SHOULD do, of course. It should adversely affect the Tesla in particular!
 
Back