High Chance of Porsche?

United States
New York
I know this is purely speculative, but seeing as the new Need For Speed that was announced today will feature Ferrari; the first NFS to have it in the base game in about 10 years, does this mean that Microsoft and EA have come to an agreement in terms of licensing for Porsche/Ferrari for once?

In my opinion, this boosts the chances of Porsche being in the base game dramatically.

Discuss opinions I guess.

Last edited:
I would say yes due to how heavily linked EA are to Microsoft right now, would be great to not have to pay extra for a Porcshe DLC this time

Yeah, I thought this special relationship they've entered into could well bring us Porsche.

You will have to probably pay extra due to T10 having to probably use a sub-license through EA to get Porsche yet again. Unless EA have more influence in MS all around, that is the only way I see it not being extra. However, it's EA...even if there was more influence EA would probably charge anyways just to be the :censored:hats they are and make a little more profit as if they are that hard up.

I am told you have to pay extra for that sort of action...
Knowing the T10 group it would not surprise me it they charged for it as DLC they did in FM4 even though those Porsches had came in FM2 and FM3 and now in FM4 many people paid extra for them why not try to charge us extra again to get the same cars we have already bought.

^^^^ Do you have anything good to say about Forza (and I don't mean Forza 2)?

FM4 launched without the Porsche license because EA was restricting it. T10 had to pay extra to get them included. Where do you think the money was going to come from?

I don't think there is a high chance, maybe if they were in Horizon I would say there is but there is nothing supporting them appearing in FM5.

Knowing the T10 group it would not surprise me it they charged for it as DLC they did in FM4 even though those Porsches had came in FM2 and FM3 and now in FM4 many people paid extra for them why not try to charge us extra again to get the same cars we have already bought.

I would rather pay for Porsche's from a previous game and more events than paint chips, driver suits, premium versions of existing cars and race versions of existing cars (that don't actually conform to any real life race series either:grumpy:).

I would rather pay for Porsche's from a previous game and more events than paint chips, driver suits, premium versions of existing cars and race versions of existing cars (that don't actually conform to any real life race series either:grumpy:).

No joke, I have no problem paying for a Porsche pack again. Was well worth the cash for me.

Can you show us other times that the "T10 group" has done this??

To be honest I'm not so sure, because NFS Rivals is also going on PS4 and PS3 while going on XBOX One and 360.

But Microsoft could have made a deal where T10 get Porsche and EA get Ferrari, Ferrari to EA is probably still not worth what Porsche is to T10

I certainly hope Porsche comes to Forza5, if not, I will be spending time in Forza4, provided I even get the new version (likely by not certain). I kinda backed off Horizon (which I still like) because there is no Porsche in it. Keep your fingers crossed!

I know this is purely speculative, but seeing as the new Need For Speed that was announced today will feature Ferrari; the first NFS to have it in the base game in about 10 years, does this mean that Microsoft and EA have come to an agreement in terms of licensing for Porsche/Ferrari for once?

In my opinion, this boosts the chances of Porsche being in the base game dramatically.

Discuss opinions I guess.

Really hope they do make it in..ALL of them including the 918 and 918 racecar. If not at least we will have some new RUFS wich where freacking awesome in FM4.

I'm certainly hoping (and maybe this new relationship between EA and Microsoft will help that). Once Porsche was introduced to FM4, they almost immediately became one of my most-used marques, despite Lotus and Mazda getting over half a year's head start.

RUF is no substitute; bring on the real thing 👍

HBR-Roadhog

Yeah, it's kinda like how 800 GT5 cars were cars folks already bought in the previous games. PD charged people twice for the same content.

Back