high experience races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emill910
  • 10 comments
  • 2,995 views
Messages
42
Messages
emill910
Im a level 18 and wanna get to level 20 tonite:crazy:
What are some races that give high XP?
 
I'm pretty sure XP is almost solely based on how long you're racing. Don't take my word for it, but I've noticed the longer races give greater XP than the shorter ones (which makes sense). But as I said don't take my word for it ;)
 
No clue. I just do the highest level races I have available.
 
Grand Turismo World Chapionship 2 times. Going to take a while to do each time however.
 
I found each race in the Japanese championship was giving nearly 5000XP.
 
I got 13k for the advance special event rally sessions.
 
All gold in the special events + all gold in licenses will get you to Level 21 with out any issues. From then on the higher level races give you the most XP.
 
Special events. But from level 19 to 20 is 50k and then level 20 to level 21 is 69000 XP. Good luck
 
21 - 22 is 90k or so, 22 - 23 is 110k and 23 - 24 is 140k...

Omg... Some serious grinding is going to happen to get above 25...
 
Back