High-Res Car Renders

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 22 comments
  • 1,162 views

Jordan

Administrator
Messages
24,957
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Jordan
Messages
GTP_Jordan
If you've taken a look at our homepage, I've made quite a few additions to the site in the past few days. One is a set of 60 high resolution (1500x1050) GT4 car renders, that show quite a bit of detail in each model. Click here to see them all! :)
 
Those are sweet, thanks man 👍
The GT40 looks real nice.
 
Nice work man 👍
Great stuff.. I just lined up wallpapers for a couple months!
 
The rims on all those shots look so nice... MM.. and that celica race car looks interesting...
 
Are those from that Site kit from Gran Turismo World? Nonetheless, thanks Jordan. 👍
 
sUn
Are those from that Site kit from Gran Turismo World? Nonetheless, thanks Jordan. 👍
Yes, they are! Why Sony would choose to tuck all of them away in a "site kit" (whatever that is), I'll never know. :confused:
 
No clue, but that .eps file is sure helpful with all those logos for GT, Polypony Digital, Playstation, and everything. 👍
 
Great Stuff Jordan!!! 👍
 
Jordan
Yes, they are! Why Sony would choose to tuck all of them away in a "site kit" (whatever that is), I'll never know. :confused:

I belive the site kit features graphics for use by people building there own GT4 websites.
 
where ever they came from, keep um coming, they make a great screen saver for me! =)
 
Thoes cars arn't from mid-race shots, they are high res renders like the photo-mode pics.
 
live4speed
Thoes cars arn't from mid-race shots, they are high res renders like the photo-mode pics.


nope.. this is photo mode :)
238_G.jpg
 
They're nice but I've got them since way over a month on my computer. But anyway, nice job Jordan!

See ya :sly:
 
cELica
nope.. this is photo mode :)
Well they arn't mid race, look at the rims, then again arn't the cars better looking in the car selection screens than mid-race too?
 
Great Jordan! It's awesome 👍 You can use most of them as avatars :)
 
Back