High speed

• Thread starter Douglas27
  • 4 comments
Hi everyone,I am a 48 year old male high speed train driver and I spend most of my time off struggling with gran turismo 4,I will use cheats to assist me to progress but unfortunatly do not know where to even start by inserting the codes,I really enjoy the game and have managed to get 581 km/ph with my Minolta,but am unable to complete the special license(last 2)and driving missions are driving me crazy.If anyone can help me I will greatly appreciate it.

Warm Regards

'Fternoon Doug!
If you're looking for GT4 Cheats - having a snoop around this thread might help. I myself don't have any experiences with Gamesharks, Action Replays etc. But Hopfully i've helped. Also, for missions and licences, Here's a good place to look for.
P.S. Nice, a high speed train driver, you should bring your PS2 so you're not bored! :lol:

Enjoy your stay :)👍,
Daniel

Hey Doug, welcome to GTP.

To answer your question, there are no "codes" that you enter in GT4. You can only cheat by use of glitches (not sure if there are any) or hacks like Gameshark, Action Replay etc. If you are looking for help on missions and licences Daniel should have pointed you in the right direction.

Back