Hi everyone.I have a question about speed you manage to get from f430 on HSR.My best times with it are about 1:09:xxx, with top speed at about 289 km/h
(end of first corner) online.Usually end from first to third (if there are no wallriders).
I am starting to learn Suzuka track since there are no walls and therefore no wallriders.My best time so far is about 2:14:xxx with f430 ( really a joy driving thi car).
My online id is binca -have to replace in with GTp tag.
Hope to see you online guys.
(end of first corner) online.Usually end from first to third (if there are no wallriders).
I am starting to learn Suzuka track since there are no walls and therefore no wallriders.My best time so far is about 2:14:xxx with f430 ( really a joy driving thi car).
My online id is binca -have to replace in with GTp tag.
Hope to see you online guys.