Highly technical test track available

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 5 comments
United States
mid west USA
Otaliema
I set out to make a test track that would in one lap put your car through almost any turn your going to see on any track. And I mostly accomplished it no chicanes or jumps, but it's got every thing else that I've seen high speed banked corners, negatively banked hair pins, hill climb 90 degree turns, don't go too slow >:-) high speed S's double and triple apex turns consecutive turns with multiple apex's, low speed 75+ degree corners.
if you want to take it for a spin drop me a FR on PSN it's on share.

Last edited:
I got quite a few.one is called nevermore with a 210mph chicane if you have the guts and the right car to get it through.another is called viper.all I have to say about viper it has some fangs if you aren't careful.I have a plethora of tracks man a few drifting tracks too.I have one with a 100%,99% and a 95% failure rating on drifting it.I hold lobbies on sundays.but I usually get on during the week late like around 9 to 1030pm est.I use usually my SlowFWD84 account

I set out to make a test track that would in one lap put your car through almost any turn your going to see on any track. And I mostly accomplished it no chicanes or jumps, but it's got every thing else that I've seen high speed banked corners, negatively banked hair pins, hill climb 90 degree turns, don't go too slow >:-) high speed S's double and triple apex turns consecutive turns with multiple apex's, low speed 75+ degree corners.
if you want to take it for a spin drop me a FR on PSN it's on share.
Would it be ok if i sent you the FR?

Back