Highly unlikely things you wish could have been, or could be in DLC or a sequel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 5 comments
  • 627 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
-Customization similar to Forza(admit it, it would be cool to have your own unique car)

- Flying off a cliff and blowing up.

- Running over a spectator that didn't get out of the way in time.

- Running over animals.

- Complete fantasy tracks that take place on other planets or in volcanoes.
 
I can honestly say I wouldn't want any of those in any GT game.

I would like more customization as far as paint goes. Really I just want to add racing stripes and color. Some cars you can't even change the color on.

Really there isn't much to add, though. I like the game how it is.
 
- no birthday glitch/exploit
 
Less MX-5's, Civics, Skylines, and in general...less Japanese cars.

More Mustangs, Cadillac's, and track day cars like the Radical's or Aerial Atoms.
 
Yeah, there are any number of similar threads. Closing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back