HIM is doing a US TourMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter KosmikFool
  • 6 comments
  • 462 views
Messages
3,176
Okay, I know a few people listen to HIM on here and word has gotten out through the local skate shop that HIM is doing a tour in the US. And with their recent decision to get played late-night on MTV/MTV2 their popularity should go uphill very quickly. Be on the lookout...
 
Werd. I love H.I.M. If they either come to Boston or Portland, I'm there. :)
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Werd. I love H.I.M.

...I hope I never have to hear a guy say that again...

what type of music are they? I'm lookin to diversify my collection and I'm open to suggestions
 
80s rock/metal. The only album I like is their first--Greatest Lovesongs, Vol. 666. It has two badass covers on it--Wicked Game, and Dont Fear the Reaper.
 
Dude, Love Metal kicks so much ass. Beyond Redemption is crazy good. And Razorblade Romance is farking awesome.
 
Back