Dorifto Messages 1,439 Apr 25, 2004 #1 Well I'm off to Hot Import Nights-San Mateo and I'm actually bringing a camera! Pics sometime this week hopefully...
Well I'm off to Hot Import Nights-San Mateo and I'm actually bringing a camera! Pics sometime this week hopefully...
Dorifto Messages 1,439 Apr 25, 2004 #2 DAMMIT!!! 109 pics and all of them are too big. Mods you can close this sorry everyone.
Dorifto Messages 1,439 Apr 26, 2004 #4 Alll those piiccttuuurrreesss???? Maybe soon when I have 2 hours to kill.
O oswald Messages 58 Apr 26, 2004 #5 Originally posted by Dorifto Alll those piiccttuuurrreesss???? Maybe soon when I have 2 hours to kill. Click to expand... find a nice app called Eyebatch2. With this resizing all pictures will take less than 5 minutes depending on your CPU speed...
Originally posted by Dorifto Alll those piiccttuuurrreesss???? Maybe soon when I have 2 hours to kill. Click to expand... find a nice app called Eyebatch2. With this resizing all pictures will take less than 5 minutes depending on your CPU speed...
SR20DET Messages 774 Apr 26, 2004 #6 Originally posted by Dorifto DAMMIT!!! 109 pics and all of them are too big. Mods you can close this sorry everyone. Click to expand... you can upload your pics here http://host.imageshack.us/welcome6.php
Originally posted by Dorifto DAMMIT!!! 109 pics and all of them are too big. Mods you can close this sorry everyone. Click to expand... you can upload your pics here http://host.imageshack.us/welcome6.php
Dorifto Messages 1,439 Apr 27, 2004 #8 Just to let you all know, I met Jonny Wong there!!! Huge shock. He actually is a really cool guy and he took a picture of me and a bunch of my friends with this model. Here is a picture I cut down in paint. Attachments new jonny.jpg 33 KB · Views: 86
Just to let you all know, I met Jonny Wong there!!! Huge shock. He actually is a really cool guy and he took a picture of me and a bunch of my friends with this model. Here is a picture I cut down in paint.
360rider Messages 916 Apr 27, 2004 #10 Originally posted by Bahbo She looks thrilled. Click to expand... HAHAHAHHAHA! ....she loks like an asian Angelina Jolie
Originally posted by Bahbo She looks thrilled. Click to expand... HAHAHAHHAHA! ....she loks like an asian Angelina Jolie