Historic Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahaw90
  • 10 comments
  • 702 views
Messages
58
Can someone please gift me a car that will win me this event. I have OCD and it is ruining the game because it is the only event i have not done. I will gift it straight back to you after I win this event. I have tried with a chevy tuned up and RM but still no luck! The OCD bit is i have got to have all golds because something doesnt feel right with one with no gold
 
lol! I can let you use a Jag XJ-13 for it if you want?

The first race is easy but Cote D'Azur you have to bounce off the Chaparral 2J on the first lap and then it wont make much of an attempt to overtake you for the rest of the race.
 
Use the toyota 7 that you win in b-spec like the wind, it blows them away. Just wait untill you have to do this event in b-spec, even then the toyota isn't enough, you will need a proper good level bob to win it then.
 
lol! I can let you use a Jag XJ-13 for it if you want?

The first race is easy but Cote D'Azur you have to bounce off the Chaparral 2J on the first lap and then it wont make much of an attempt to overtake you for the rest of the race.

Mate i'd appreciate that if you wouldnt mind gifting me that for now. I will do the race now and then gift back. my name is markuk89
 
Cant send today, have already sent one car today, will have to be tomorrow afternoon (Got Suzuka Endurance in morning)
 
oh are you doing a spec or b spec?
 
use the Chaparral 2J... it's a birthday car so everyone has one, just find someone willing to part with theirs.
 
A Spec, im level 24 (getting ready to do the dream car championship) cant afford f1 car to do level 23 event. Done all events apart from Cote D'Azur on historic. Level 14 B Spec
 
use the Chaparral 2J... it's a birthday car so everyone has one, just find someone willing to part with theirs.

How am I meant to find someone lol, do you have one?
 
ask for one at the marketplace. I got one for a lambo murc
 
How am I meant to find someone lol, do you have one?

If you're desperate then do the exploit yourself... it's very simple, just google it.
 
Back