Historic race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrxsilver
  • 11 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
112
United States
Colorado Spring
Messages
g-MachineRex
Hey all, wondering how one goes about getting a historic race car? Do I have to buy or cam I win one somehow? Need one to win the historic supercar race or whatever it's called. I tried my cobra, but it's just not quite there to keep up in the handling. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
 
b spec like the wind

you get the toyota 7. search historic cup, you should find it
 
Send a FR to mark20002 as i have a couple set to online you can use.
 
If u have 20mil buy the ferrari p4 or the ford race car but they best one is of course chaparall 2j if u find it in the used dealerships it rips everything.
 
Borrowed a friends old Jag. But yeah if you have the b spec level win the prize car from like the wind.
 
Thanks all. When home I will check everything out. I may take you up, 20002, on that offer. Thanks!
 
I can't seem to win this race in b spec mode. I'm using Toyota 7 race car. Any help will be appreciated.
 
I have a thread on B Spec racing that allows you to tune the Toyota and it shows me lapping two cars at the end and in the lead after just a few laps.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203373

It works great on Trail Mt and needs some attention but will pass the 2J and the other Toyotas in Cote.
 
I can't seem to win this race in b spec mode. I'm using Toyota 7 race car. Any help will be appreciated.

Check the tire requirements. I think this one allows Race Mediums. Also, on cote d'azure, keep Bob calm/slow him down around the chicane.
 
Check the tire requirements. I think this one allows Race Mediums. Also, on cote d'azure, keep Bob calm/slow him down around the chicane.

You can Use racing soft tires. Maybe High RPM Turbo is the problem. Is Mid RPM better for cote d'azure?
 
Back