Historic race cup.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mRshadoe
  • 0 comments
  • 313 views
Messages
8
Messages
mR-shadoe
Hello everyone not really an active member on here but would like to start now. I want to start a race with older (pre '75) race cars/cars. I have set up a couple of rooms the past 2 weeks, with these restrictions and the always fill up very quickly. So here is what I want to do.

1 endurance race on Circuit de la Sarthe (with the chicanes). 15-20 laps, with only race cars pre 1975.

1) Ford GT40
2) Ferrari 330 P4
3) Jaguar XJ13
4) Ford Mark IV
5) Either race modded '69 Camaro or/and Challenger

I am open to more/less cars being added/taken away from the list so just ask.

I want all the cars to be completely stock in the sense of no engine compartment upgrading, racing soft tires, and chassis reinforcements are allowed though. Since all of them are very close in HP (around 500hp) Limit would be set to 525 due to oil changes. Everyone will be able to tune their cars obviously we don't have to race on stock suspension/brake settings.

All assists will be off, including driving line, with the exception of ABS, I like this because all of these cars didn't have that stuff anyways when they were built, and I think most people (pro GT5 drivers) don't need that s(h)it anyways.

Standard fair/clean online racing rules will be applied, no hitting, pass clean, etc...

So if anyone is interested respond in the thread and hopefully we can make it happen, sometime in the next week/week.5 And if you have any questions please feel free to post. (:
 
Back