Historic racing anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter StuntmanRich
  • 2 comments
  • 649 views
Messages
170
United Kingdom
UK
So I set up a room titled Historics hoping to find a few like minded people that would like to race the historic cars we have and people in Tomahawks and Super GT cars joined.

Is this something anyone else would be interested in? If so how do I go about setting it up? I’m around all day if anyone is interested.

Room ID : 0474-5894-1600-0957-2420
 
Last edited:
So I set up a room titled Historics hoping to find a few like minded people that would like to race the historic cars we have and people in Tomahawks and Super GT cars joined.

Is this something anyone else would be interested in? If so how do I go about setting it up? I’m around all day if anyone is interested.

Room ID : 0474-5894-1600-0957-2420

Can you not specify the max BHP or something along those lines? Will filter out the Tomahawks...
 
Back