Historic racing car cup, expert series

  • Thread starter Thread starter The_real_stig
  • 15 comments
  • 2,996 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
29
Messages
Vominator
What's a good car to use? I suped up my '74 countach to over 500 hp, and made it light as a feather. Still couldn't hang with those guys. Any advice on a good car to get at a good price? It's the only expert series event ive yet to complete. Any advice would be most appreciated. Thanks, in advance.
 
'67 Ferrari P4 330, '67 Ford Mk IV Race Car, '70 Toyota 7 Race Car. All good for this event. 👍 I used the Ferrari.
 
If you want Bob to win the Cote D'Azur race you really need a Chapparal 2J. They finish the race 30 seconds ahead of everything else. My Bob isn't too bad a driver now at level 23 but even the Toyota 7 I won it with isn't good enough for him. I finally got hold of a 2J thisd morning and he eventually won it.
 
I assumed the OP was referring to A-Spec. For B-Spec, they '70 Toyota 7 Race Car is also good, just don't put a turbo on it (if you do Bob will be all over the place, except the driving line ;)).
 
Yeah, sorry, guess i should clarify: A Spec.
 
'67 Ferrari P4 330, '67 Ford Mk IV Race Car, '70 Toyota 7 Race Car. All good for this event. 👍 I used the Ferrari.

Thanks for the tip. So, pretty much what you're saying is there's no cheap option for winning this race? I've just got to spend about 20 mil. Seems like it will take forever to get that kind of money.
 
I did it with the Toyota 7 with racing soft tires relatively easy. You have to overtake enough cars to be 3rd before the first few corners. If you make it then with a mildly aggressive driving style you can take the race.
 
Thanks for the tip. So, pretty much what you're saying is there's no cheap option for winning this race? I've just got to spend about 20 mil. Seems like it will take forever to get that kind of money.
If you're level is high enough you could enter and win the Indy 500 endurance race and get the Jaguar XJ13 from it. This car will easily win you the Historical Cup.
 
I Win Cote d'azure with a 530hp Camaro Z/28 1969 (not fully tuned)..That could be a cheap alternative....The Ford Mk IV Race Car was friggin fast !!!the hardest to beat in the race....and I win deep forest in a 776 hp Challenger.
 
Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for all the good advice everybody. But where do I get this Toyota 7?
 
If I remember I think you can buy it at the used car dealer for like 4 439 000$
Like I said you could try a max out muscle car(worked well for me)...might cost around 250 000$...
 
You can do it in the lambo, just stick at it, it's a very satisfying win.
 
If you want Bob to win the Cote D'Azur race you really need a Chapparal 2J. They finish the race 30 seconds ahead of everything else. My Bob isn't too bad a driver now at level 23 but even the Toyota 7 I won it with isn't good enough for him. I finally got hold of a 2J thisd morning and he eventually won it.

My BOB won the Cote d'Azur race with the Jaguar XJ13 '66...
First I tried it by telling him to overtake, but he only finished 2nd.
So I decided to start the race and say nothing.
When I came back, I noticed he won the race (1st) without telling him what to do 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back