Historic Racing car cup (L16)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lb1990
  • 5 comments
  • 1,135 views
Messages
291
Messages
lb1990
ive been steadily playing my way through the game, finished all the other tiers except expert and nearly finished the extreme tier.

for the historic car cup, do you need to wait for a car eligible to appear in the used car lot, or from a dealership or are there any events that give a car that has reasonably good performance that can be raced in that championship. I dont mind doing the credit grind and waiting for an eligible car to be in the used car lot and hop that i have the 20 odd million credits availible.

also is there a list of events and the prize cars for them.
 
I used a Ford Mark'Iv which i traded off my friend :)
I would trade you it if you have something good to offer.. it is fully tuned with the 36000CR slicks. beat both races no challenge.
 
Race Modified Camaro will do ok in that series....its probably in the 400-500K when you did all the engine upgrade and race tires. But thats way less than probably one of the good race car in used lot or the 20 mil for a new P4/GT40MKIV/XJ13...
 
i used a Dodge Challenger race modified and upgraded. then just did a bit of suspension adjustment to get it turning and it was fairly easy.
 
'74 Lamborghini Countach that I won for winning some other event, don't remember. Fully upgraded, I did the first race without too much trouble. It's only 510 or so HP, but it does the trick.

For the second race, I adjusted the gear ratios so my top speed was 240km/h and it was even easier than the first race. Good luck!
 
I used a Mark IV, full tuned and with the best possile tires
only way to win this LOL !
 
Back