Historic racing car cup, which car?

Messages
86
Messages
mineralgrey01gt
So I finally got the toyota '70 race car and I havent tried it yet but is this enough car to take them down? What car did you all use? I know the 20 mil cars will probably work much better but i dont feel like beating around the bush racing to get one of them
 
I used the Toyota 7 for B-spec and it burned Deep Forest. I had to do a little tuning for it to win the other. I can get the numbers if you're interested.
 
I got one race done but the next race the Toyota '70 is horrible, honestly i think its the worse car ive driven to date on the game. Handling is terrible

EDIT: I realized none of my mods on the car got installed when I went to look. I dont know why because I always click install. Maybe just a glitch with this car? I beat the race, now going to do it on B-spec
 
Last edited:
On Monaco, Toyota 7 is always among the last when the AI drives it. On the other course, you have to apply shady tricks to win against it.

You should watch out for the 2J on Monaco. It was chilling and pulling away from me at the same time. Won the event without much hassle when the 2J wasn't in the startup. Driving Ford Mark IV.
 
I used the toyota 7 as well and it worked just fine. Use soft tyres , maximize down-force and tune the trans to closer ratios and you will win. i agree with the rest of them though with the handling, it's terrible.
 
Thanks for the info. I ended up beating it right after I realized my turbo and tires didnt get put on. I put them on, beat the field by 5 seconds
 
Meh, sorry for the late response. Had a busy day.
 
Back