Historic Racing Car Cup??????

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwilgo
  • 10 comments
  • 1,262 views
Messages
2
Messages
dwilgo
Hi everybody just joined the site after becoming completely frustrated with a 2J that is killing me in the A-Spec Expert Series Historic Racing Car Cup. I don't know what to do to get ahead of him he smokes me everytime. I am driving a Mark IV which I think is a good car. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed. Great site here.
 
Same here. I have an XJ13 and the best I can do is hold him up until the home stretch on the last lap, and to lose then is just painful.

Only thing I can suggest is the ungodly prospect of putting a turbo on your priceless classic Le Mans car... if you can bear to do it :(
 
Do like the wind in B-spec and win the toyota 7 race car. Use that to beat it in A-Spec
 
Why dont you check out the GT4 threads. Maybe you can see what we used there. Most of the series can be checked there.
 
Use the Toyota 7 or the 2J, also exit out and rejoin the race if the 2J is in the top 3 starting spots. I have a 2J to trade if you want it.
 
Step 1: Use the search function.
Step 2: Sift through the countless threads on this subject which are already packed with all you need to know.
Step 3: Win.
 
Thanks for all the replies I am going to give the Toyota 7 a try and if that doesn't work I am going to come back use the search function and dig a little deeper. Thanks guys. Great forum here.
 
Back