Historic Racing Car Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeroen_
  • 4 comments
  • 600 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
44
Messages
ButtRapingMonkey
Hello,
I have tried to do the Monaco one on B-Spec a dozen of times, but i can't manage to win it.
I have also tried a lot of different set ups by searching the forums, and now my question is, does someone have a Chaparral 2J shared?
Please add me so I can lend it, thank you.
 
One of the toughest B spec races. Just level up your B-spec drivers so they're a bit higher and they'll do it with ease. My 32 driver doesn't even need any commands anymore on that race. I just give him the Toyota 7 and tell him to go.

Make sure you adjust the gears though. You don't need long gearing for Monaco.
 
Add crang08 and I'll put mine up for you.
 
Use lots of downforce too, Bob seems to enjoy it.
 
Check the B-spec forum. There's a big thread on this topic there already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back