Historic Racing Cup B-Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter bloodyfinger
  • 3 comments
  • 1,445 views
Messages
5
I beat the first event with the Toyota 7 but I absolutely cannot seem to win on the second event. Has anyone managed to do it without griding and eventually buying the Chaparral 2J? It seems like it's just impossible without it. I've tried so many different setups with the Toyota 7 but cannot get one that works. Please help!
 
I easily beat it using a stock Toyota 7. It had mostly to do with me going on to the other events them coming back to it later.
 
I easily beat it using a stock Toyota 7. It had mostly to do with me going on to the other events them coming back to it later.

In B-Spec? I'm having no trouble in A-Spec, but Bob always seems to screw up somehow. What settings did you use? What was your strategy?
 
All I did to the car was add so down force. I pretty much left Bob on his own and he was leading by the end of lap three. It help if your driver has a very hot temperament.
 
Back