Historical cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter LSM_SGT_KEKE
  • 6 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
5
Messages
LSM_SGT_KEKE
Ok so Im stuck on B-Spec mode for the Historical Cars event. I cant seem to find a car that will win... Anybody have any ideas? Or has anyone actually beat that race and can tell me what car they used and what enhancements?? Thanks...
 
Use Toyota 7 or Chaparral 2J.

Cheers!
 
I used the 1970 Toyota Race Car that I won from the B-Spec Like The Wind. I tuned it all the way and left the settings at default. It took Bob probably 5 or 6 tries. It seemed hopeless at some points as he finished 11th place once, and he lost first to finish 7th in another race, but eventually he stopped hitting walls and won it.
 
I used the 1970 Toyota Race Car that I won from the B-Spec Like The Wind. I tuned it all the way and left the settings at default. It took Bob probably 5 or 6 tries. It seemed hopeless at some points as he finished 11th place once, and he lost first to finish 7th in another race, but eventually he stopped hitting walls and won it.

Ok thanks. I actually havent beat Like the Wind yet. But I will try. What did you use to beat that? Im trying for Gold. Most people on here dont seem to care about that. But I want a car that will get me a GOLD.
 
There are a couple threads on pages 1 and maybe 2 with a more in-depth explanation of setup and whatnot, but a fully-tuned and race-modded Corvette ZR1 (~700k when it's all said and done) will win this and seems to be the most recommended. A few people had some success with a Mazda Furai, which is a fairly low-level B-Spec prize.
 
I used my Mazda 787b to win like the wind, got the Toyota 7, which I max upgraded (I think it was a turbo boost), tweaked the settings a touch and Bob won the first race first time, and second race, second time.
 
Delete
 
Last edited:
Back