Hey there,
i'm quite sure there is someone who completed the Historic Racing Car Cup (expert), what car did you use? I really do not know what car to use for it, i fully tuned my shelby but it sucked and couldn't keep up. The Buick special also wasn't able to do the trick. I have no single car that is able to keep up with those guys.
What car can i buy to win the challenge? Do i have to wait for something at the used car dealer?
i'm quite sure there is someone who completed the Historic Racing Car Cup (expert), what car did you use? I really do not know what car to use for it, i fully tuned my shelby but it sucked and couldn't keep up. The Buick special also wasn't able to do the trick. I have no single car that is able to keep up with those guys.
What car can i buy to win the challenge? Do i have to wait for something at the used car dealer?
Last edited: