Hit a wall in A-spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter JediRage
  • 2 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
1,104
I mean figuratively. I just barely crossed lvl 23, finished the American Championship but now I'm stuck on 1million credits searching for a german touring car and a formula GT in the used car dealerships. Couldn't they just have put atleast one touring car in the premium dealership? And a formula GT is not premium? wth?

I've finished the special events available to me (mostly gold, bunch of bronze on AMG and rest silver), licenses don't give much XP, online is :lol: so the only useful thing I'm doing is fiddling around with photo travel (which s awesome by the way) and b-spec.
 
you can use the lexus isf touring concept for the german touring car one.
 
You can buy the Lexus Racing (Touring) Concept new from the deal for 750,000cr and use that in the German Touring Car races. Car is awesome btw.

Usually when you hit a wall, either back up, or call a tow truck, and your insurance company.
 
Back