Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Just don't tell Al Gore, what I said. :embarrassed: Because he would say, that the car makes for a non-peaceful shot. :eek:

The Toyota shot is so realistic, love it.

The Camaro set, each shot is superb, lighting is as usual spot on, fave is your CCCL entry.

Really like what you did with the 280Z, especially shots 2, 4 and 5.

👍👍👍

What's not to like, your work continues to amaze, consistent high quality shots, so much so that it doesn't matter what car you shoot, great stuff.

Your gallery is definitly one of my favorite in the GTP community !

Each time I come here I'm really impressed by the quality of your shot and your editing style, a great inspiration for sure :cheers:

The Toyota shot look so real, it's amazing. The Toning in the camaro set is just beautiful, very colorful with a great art of framing in each shot. I also love your way of editing, always very artistic and realistic at the same time. Unique ! The last shot is superb.

And the 280Z set show us once more you rule the urban scenery shots. The work on lighting is especially good and the toning just perfect.

Bravo, bravo !

Excellent work once more mate :)

The GT3 pics are excellent, I like a lot the light and sense of speed in the second shot and the artistic rendering of the last one. Very nice composition for the scirocco shot (and beautiful light).

The toning in the F40 shots is very original and suprising. And very good :) First and last are my fav'.

And as usual your urban shots are epic, love this RUF set : beautiful light, realistic rendering and great compositions 👍

And very nice work on the old Skyline shots, I should have guessed it was your shot in the tournament :lol:

I love the ultra realistic style in some of your shots. Hell, I love the artistic shots too. They're all so good! As Kodje said, the toning in the F40 shots is very good.

And these are my favourites of the sets I've missed recently. Particularly the last one. The first two are everything I've come to expect and enjoy in your gallery. Superb :bowdown:.

Really like what you did with the HKS shots, love 'em. The light and tones are as usual superb.

The last shot, Diablo is very good too, angle and composition are nice.

👍

What NB said! 👍 One of my favourite poster cars is that HKS Evo so I'm glad to see it done justice here. (I have a short film about it's lap record at Tsukuba on my hard drive. I'm pretty sure it was on GT TV in GT5P or GT5, can't remember.)

The Honda racing shot is a great photo too. Again, like the Karma, I don't like the car but when it's in such a good photo that's secondary to the quality of the shot.

Thanks for the comments @NBDESIGNZ , @86Debris86 , and @GT5Redsucker23 ! :cheers:

@86Debris86 do you mean the Lamborghini Diablo when you say Karma in reference to the vertical shot? Totally a different animal and highly recommended to give a spin around the track if you haven't already 👍

I would love to hear specific feedback on the above shot...I don't know if I went overboard with the editing or if it looks fitting.​

Last edited:
@mazda787 I mean the Fisker Karma set you did before. I loved one of the pics from that set despite hating the actual car. Same goes for the Honda Fit. 👍

Great work with the Viper. Dat rear end!! The last shot of the Honda is maybe a little over done for me; the dramatic shadows with such alot of light too look a little strange together like that, but I still like it. If you hadn't said anything I probably wouldn't have noticed as much to be honest.

Wow, those Piazza shots are splendid, never thought that I would like to see this car on photos. Excellent! 👍

The rear end shot of the Tommy Kaira is superb too.

The new standards set looks amazing! :drool: The FIA GT set earlier on the page, it's edited really really well. But I can't help but feel that the editing is a bit over the top. But that's just me, and sometimes I'm a bit... Weird on these matters. But still, nice sets, mate! 👍

Back