HKS Genki Silivia complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter s15240drifter
  • 13 comments
  • 745 views
Messages
338
United States
conneaut lake
Messages
thrillbillie12
I hate to make another thread but being my other thread seemed to have died i am resorting to this. As the title says i am looking for the HKS silvia drift car. I have been power cycling the ucd and no luck.

I cant figure out how to make a online garage nor do i really have the time for it, if your up for a trade just ask and i will let you know if I have what your after.

Many thanks.
 
Last edited:
You have to have 0 miles?
 
If you have a spoon s2000 race car I've got 1, but not 0 miles.
 
Are you able to send F.R. within the next ten minutes?
If so, send to "eject222"
 
Last edited:
Mileage is not a problem, should of mentioned in op. Only thing I want is it to be stock.
 
Mines bone stock from the ucd. Want it?
 
Eject_21
Mines bone stock from the ucd. Want it?

Name a price and I will see if I can match it.
 
Eject_21

👍 pretty sure I can match that. Will send a fr in the morning. Many thanks.
 
Its yours 24 hours from now assuming I get your fr. Peace.
 
Are you online now ?
 
Back