Hks s15

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nismo Guy
  • 18 comments
  • 643 views
Messages
98
Messages
TheTruth45
Looking to trade for this car feel free to pm if u have it or add me (TheTruth45)
 
do you have a veyron? if so colors mileage mods?
thanks
 
I have one, do you have a motorsport elise '99 ? need that car.
 
I have one with like 0.1 miles. What doyou have to offer?
 
I got an 04 opera proformance s2000, ACR Fully tuned and that s h i t box veyron

I have the Veyron
ACR doesnt intrest me :/
And I have the Opera S2000 in my psp transfers

Sorry :(
 
I have the Veyron
ACR doesnt intrest me :/
And I have the Opera S2000 in my psp transfers

Sorry :(

I have more lol i got a 99 nismo r tune, 03 nismo fairlady z ztuned, amemiya rx7 (blue 1) and a s15 RM
 
I have more lol i got a 99 nismo r tune, 03 nismo fairlady z ztuned, amemiya rx7 (blue 1) and a s15 RM

Ill message you l8r, i may be interested in 1
 
I've got the HKS car :)

Fancy swapping for the Amemiya FD3 (blue one)? :)

Can't send until tonight though as just done a trade an hour ago :)
 
I've got the HKS car :)

Fancy swapping for the Amemiya FD3 (blue one)? :)

Can't send until tonight though as just done a trade an hour ago :)

I sent you a message about the.falken rx 7 (got 1) ill trade that for it
 
I sent you a message about the.falken rx 7 (got 1) ill trade that for it

LOL, just seen that message (have pop-ups bocked). Got the FC3 yesterday :( What rubbish timing on my part. :(
 
LOL, just seen that message (have pop-ups bocked). Got the FC3 yesterday :( What rubbish timing on my part. :(

Lol.all good add me and we can talk more about this tradw
 
Back