Hmmm, didn’t they get rid of penalties when hit by other car from behind?

  • Thread starter Thread starter StraywalkerX
  • 3 comments
  • 985 views
Messages
31
Norway
Norway
happend twice today while driving the terrible Tokyo raceway...

Cars coming from behind with way to much speed for Tokyos 180 degree turn and decides to use me as a breaking cushion - result: I get the 2 second penalty? WTF!

That kind of penalty was why I gave up online racing back in the days of the release - recently took it up again and have been doing online racing for three weeks now.. is this something track specific? Haven’t happened before and it was B and C class drivers hitting me

I bet the scumbags laughs out loudly and very mad scientist like while shadowing me to the finish - well knowingly he/she is gonna grab my position....
 
I think it was introduced to discourage brake checking, I think the only way to do it is give both cars a penalty in those kinds of incidents.
 
Aaaah, of course! I thought the assaulting car had to go off track for the penalty to find me, but as you say - the Tokyo doesn’t do off track, only wallhitting.

Thnx! :cheers:
 
Back