Hmmm...true (video game) endurance racing? :P

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 8 comments
  • 1,509 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
Since online is more of a mess for me now (not many people join my lobby or I end up joining a lobby with ramming :censored:s), I figured I might try and do all the endurace races, one right after the other (although not for a strait 24hrs).

Should take a couple weeks. Might keep me busy until school starts. Main issue is trying to find cars that are competitive, yet fun to drive.

Oh well. *turns on music and gets a mountain dew*
 
Good luck 👍
 
Good luck, bro 👍 By the way, make sure the PS3 is well positioned and give it some room, and clean its vents of any dust. Haven't done one yet, but following those should give the PS3 some juice to go through 24, non-stop hours.
 
Have fun man. I'm still waiting for endurance race game saves.:grumpy:
 
I have same idea, call three friends to reserve a holiday (If they wanna try~) and found a day to Invite them in Home or Book a room in hotel, with driving gears (Wheels, PS3 and TV in HD)

But difficult to achieve in Hong Kong :(
 
Good luck 👍 Don't kill your PS3!

@TCSdisable, hai! I'm HK as well 👍 :lol: :D :dopey:
 
Good luck with that.

For car selection check the race report section and see what cars others used that resulted in a fun race.

I have a few days off from work and plan to take on one or maybe two of the mid-table endurances races to enjoy some GT time.

Edit: ^ Both of you in HK? There should a online race group for residents of China/HK.
 
But we'd get no more than 5 entries…and we aren't exactly the most……courteous of drivers, are we? It's always 'GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU OLD FART IN YOUR CRAP RICER!!' and 'HOW DARE YOU CARVE ME UP!! I HAD THE DRIVING LINE AND YOU DIDN'T!! I HAD RIGHT OF WAY!! KICK THAT FOOL NOW!!' with me, and a fair amount of other HK racers.
 
If possible, I wanna have a Real time tweet and spam the mention to Kaz XD
 
Back