Hmmmm........Spider & Roadster Mess up.

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Messages
4,860
A weird thing happened in the Spider & Roadster pro. The Motorsport elise is unraceable, and so is the Tommykaria ZZ-S. But you race ether one of them in all the races. You can't race them yourself, but the AI can. Whoa, another PD mess up!
 
That's weird. I can see the car selection logic getting confused between Elise+ hard top and Motorsport Elise (also known as Exige), but the ZZ-S is an out-and-out roadster!
 
Both of them are not in the entry. But for some reason, the AI can race them.
 
Its a good thing that the Griffith 500 is fastest in the
leugue. The MS Elise (Exige) and the ZZ-S, are in 3rd most of the time.
 
omfg i just did it yesterday and noticed. i beat the first race and got to the 2nd race and me and all cars pit except that a$$#0!$ motorsport elise!
 
Yep I noticed this awhile back, it pizzed me of then and it still dose now.I had so much freaking trouble with that race i finely beat it with the cobra.yes I know, thats taking the easy way out, but if the AI can cheat why can't I.:mad:
 
A full-build Mugen S2000 was a fun ride for that series.
 
i never noticed, thats probably because i kicked there arse in the RUF (boxster looking 1)
 
It's sort of hard without being able to race with a Motorsport Elise...:grumpy: But I got through it.

EDIT: Oh my ****ing God. You got another name change?! You are the biggest cocknocker i know Darin/Josh5078/Gran Turismo5078.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
EDIT: Oh my ****ing God. You got another name change?! You are the biggest cocknocker i know Darin/Josh5078/Gran Turismo5078.

I reckon. **** :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
EDIT: Oh my ****ing God. You got another name change?! You are the biggest cocknocker i know Darin/Josh5078/Gran Turismo5078.
Ehm. *cough cough* You forgot "Powerman". ;)
 
Originally posted by The Porko
i never noticed, thats probably because i kicked there arse in the RUF (boxster looking 1)

If its the boxter looking 1 then its the boxster.
 
Actually...that one is considered a Ruf 3400s.

AO
 
Originally posted by McLarenRacerF1
omfg i just did it yesterday and noticed. i beat the first race and got to the 2nd race and me and all cars pit except that a$$#0!$ motorsport elise!
This is where GT3 is so realistic. Since the Exige only weighs about two kilos, it's kinder to its tyres than most other cars.
 
Heh,this is my Last time. I found one I like alot. This should be the last for years to come. And I promised Jordan to stop asking.
 
Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
You have no room to talk.
Why? He's never changed his name, so I think he's got plenty of room to talk. Unlike you.

And before you try to put the hat on my head, I've only changed my name once. Unlike you.
 
Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
You have no room to talk.

Would you like to explain why Darin/Powerman/Josh7058/Gran Turismo7058 ??
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Would you like to explain why Darin/Powerman/Josh7058/Gran Turismo7058 ??


uhhh.. because you changed your avatar.... i guess??:eek:
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Would you like to explain why Darin/Powerman/Josh7058/Gran Turismo7058 ??
I defended you! Say fanks! :D

EDIT: Oh, and I believe it goes sometimg like Josh/Gran Turismo5t578454375690465o0452378905634890gr4j86-34789g0p45t7843765958tuj8524960890374689yu75820tyu493ut8934yu. :D
 
What I want to know is why he changed his name to 'Josh7058' when his real name isnt even Josh. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
What I want to know is why he changed his name to 'Josh7058' when his real name isnt even Josh. :rolleyes:
Yeah Sage had that on the GTP News Ticker before they got rid of Marquee.

I want to know what the '7058' is.
 
Maybe AIM or somethin.
 
Maybe. More like random numbers typed in when he was stoned. :D
 
Back