HMZ 3D Viewer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richhard1
  • 5 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
56
England
Essex
Messages
RiChHaRd1
Thought I'd make a new thread around the Sony 3D Viewer. I picked one up recently, must say I'm pleasantly surprised on the screen size, clarity and 3D effect.

If you can share your feedback, bought one? Want one? Want to know more about it?

Cheers

Let me know,

Rich
 
Congratulations! Is it a T1 or T2? Isn't the resolution too grainy/pixelated?
 
This thing here that makes you look like a cool dork?

DSC05070_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg


I thought they scraped it and never went onto full production and sale to the public.

Does it really turn anything into 3D? Have you tried it with games? :odd:
 
Other than the fact GT5 has 3D what has this thread got to do with the game?
 
tka_tha
Congratulations! Is it a T1 or T2? Isn't the resolution too grainy/pixelated?

Yes I have the T2, play GT5, the 3D effect is very good.
 
Back