• Thread starter Joey D
  • 10 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Jordan if you don't want a R/C car forum then how bout a Hobby forum. Like for Cards, R/C's, Models, and etc.

It's just an idea

Because half of them aren't needed. We have plenty as it is.

And besides, this place was originally only supposed to be about Gran Turismo. Nowadays its mainly about 'How Many Replies Can We Get'.

Until GTC comes out over here in the US
or GT4 comes out.

Most of us have lost much interest in GT3..

I gotta say I do like some of the additional forums besides :gt: It Certainly adds to the Community feel :thumbsup:

I'm sure you can use the Rumble Strip for Hobbies? :smilewink:

And Streetracer I simply have to put my opinion forward and say Without you taking offense, I hope :D

I dislike your posts acting like Jordan is at fault for not having a R/C Forum? :shakehead I mean I and many others would back him 100% to say the Automotive forum is suitable for that?...

"Hobby Forum" would be too general, and although it would be the occasional home to a few threads about specific hobbies at first, I think the broad subject would soon result in rare posts for the forum. People do seem to forget that the Rumble Strip is for ANY KIND OF DISCUSSION. A topic does not need a dedicated forum for it if you want to talk about it - that's what the Rumble Strip is for (if it wouldn't be more appropriate in another current forum).

I dislike your posts acting like Jordan is at fault for not having a R/C Forum? I mean I and many others would back him 100% to say the Automotive forum is suitable for that?...

when was this

Ok I can get the Quote but I do remember something along the lines of, 'Seeing as Jordan won't have a R/C Forum here's the thread'? :smilewink

Oh I just put that quote from Jordan so people wouldn't get all mad for having an R/C forum in the Auto forum. Nothing against Jordan.

Back