Hobo with a Shotgun!

  • Thread starter Thread starter terminator363
  • 3 comments
  • 1,174 views
Messages
4,797
Antarctica
Antarctica
hobo-with-a-shotgun-movie-poster.jpg


This movie was very very interesting. If you have not watched it you might as well. Give me your thoughts below.

The movie is rather Canadian so many of you will be slightly clueless at what happens at times. It's a very interesting vigilanty/ground house film that deserves to be seen.

Warning: Not for the faint of heart. :scared:
 
Well I saw it.
Typical Grindhouse/ Splatter
Liked the bad effects. Some were hillariously bad.

For me it was more "booff" then "yeah"
 
Interesting, the government of Canada is a part of this? *sees that Canada Logo on the bottom of poster*
 
Interesting, the government of Canada is a part of this? *sees that Canada Logo on the bottom of poster*

I know! I LOLed! That's hilarious. Facepalm @ Government of Canada :rolleyes:

Edit: I agree with my friends that "The Plague" need their own movie. The best part of the movie was when they were fighting the octopus.
 
Back