Hoffman & Novague R200 Non-Fiction 2015

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Szayelarel, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Szayelarel

Szayelarel (Banned)

[​IMG]

Meet the R200 Non-Fiction, a modern interpretation of the Skoda 130 RS rally car based on the first generation Audi R8 V8.

This is a fully functional concept currently on display at the DOX Center for Contemporary Art in Prague, Czech Republic. It has been styled by Czech designer Petr Novák who wanted to bring back to life the Skoda 130 RS rally car which in 2015 is celebrating its 40thanniversary.

A first generation Audi R8 4.2 FSI V8 was used as foundation and development took around 18 months, with the end result being a 4400mm long, 2000mm wide and 1300mm tall retro-styled supercar with Bentley-like headlights and an interesting design, albeit controversial.

Power comes from the same V8 4.2-liter naturally aspirated engine delivering output to an all-wheel drive system through a six-speed manual gearbox. The power figures have not been disclosed but these are likely close to the R8’s 420 PS (309 kW) and 430 Nm (317 lb-ft).

http://www.autofans.be/nieuws/tuning/32174-r200-non-fiction-skoda-coupe-waar-we-over-droomden

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

liorel, BloodHawk, legacybear and 2 others like this.
  2. DSX8

DSX8

That front end is awful. :yuck:

I like the rear though...

Aero2000, Tsukishima and JKgo like this.
  3. Famine

Famine Administrator

So... I'm a little confused.

The make is "R200" and the model is "Non-Fiction"?

It seems to have a logo on the boot which reads "hn" and another on the front which reads "Hoffman & Novague", which would suggest that "Hoffman & Novague" is the make and "R200 Non-Fiction" is the model.

Szayelarel likes this.
  4. JR98

JR98 Premium

Front is ugly as hell but the rear is kinda Lambo-y and it the power figures are impressive.

Aero2000 and Tsukishima like this.
  5. karelpipa

karelpipa

just for comparison

6. Aero2000

Aero2000

Haha, the front reminds me of the Skoda 110r :p

7. JKgo

JKgo

....I wanna like it, but those Bentley lamps are not okay no matter where you glue them on.
    By the gods, seriously now, WHO OKAY'D THOSE LIGHTS????

Aero2000 and Tsukishima like this.